Random avatar

Amniel

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    6/10 to show you why I'm going to have to quote asxz: "Pretty weird if you ask me, and random!" All hail the wise words of asxz! To admit defeat ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for banning the person who banned you. "Wherever and whenever they appear they leave only destruction in their wake; they are the Lords of Death, Bringers of War. The ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    ...Female human...uh, short and shouts a lot... Blessed is the mind too small for doubt. +++ Isador Akios, Librarian of the Blood Ravens+++ Venerate the immortal Emperor!

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10. It's cool, and you gave me ten. Praise the Emperor of mankind! To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10...your imaginary friend is right 8) A miniature version of Dorn as avvie, previously had just an artwork of him. 8) "Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    a black-white coloured sentient television. Likes to tease people.

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10, for it reminds me of a passage from a Black Library novel. "Do you ever go into a fight thinking there's no point giving my best, I'll get another ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having spelling mistakes in the signature! Oh I know they're there in purpose but I can't watch... :smt090

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    6/10...still don't like it. I now changed me avvie to the miniature version of the same fellow 8)

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Bomb Falls

    I feel somehow the poem needs a better end...I thought it ended quite abrubtly, possibly due to haste or something. I don't actually like short poems but that's a matter ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    6 out of 10. It's not funny, nor interesting. My avatar is Primarch Rogal Dorn of the Imperial Fist legion...not that you know warhammer...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    6 out of 10, It's boring I think. It doesn't have anything about Eddings! Besides my sig is an insider least the Eddings part...oh well

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    cornie and cliche...and the penguin was better 5 out of 10. We want back the penguin! My avatar is sci-fi actually...oh well

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    a short, mean, pretends-she's-not-mean-but-cute-and-friendly dinosaur who uses shoes which don't work properly and get tied to each other forming a heart.

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for banning the person who banned the person who banned the person who banned me.

    Jan 29, 2009


The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature.
— Henry Winchester