Random avatar

Amira15

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Salvation of Earth

    Welcome to YWS! This speaks.Its really good.I love the way you talk about global warming.(I am a tree hugger myself) The only part I find out of place is robots ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Sort but nice

    Welcome to YWS! This speaks.Its really good.I love the way you talk about global warming.(I am a tree hugger myself) The only part I find out of place is robots ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Keepers of The Peace

    Sereen couldn't believe it. Her grandmother was a Keeper. She had no idea it was true. She accepted it might be true, but she Half expected not to find another ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mist. Mysterious. Mystical. (Chapter 1)

    Now some stories need a Prologue, but this story doesn't. Now it is an interesting story. The beginning pulled me into it, but as it got deeper towards the part ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: As Lovely as it Saeems

    As Lovely as it Seems Grace, poise, a beautiful smile. Nice personality all the while. Comfortable to be around and very friendly. Confidence and class, speech soft and steadily. Its ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rewrite of Chapter 1 The Watcher

    Well everyones said it already so I wont burden you and repeat it. First off welcome to YWS! Well the beginning was very intriguing. I can see your talented at ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What's This Feeling?

    I can see every ones already corrected your besides that o LOVE it. You really used nice adjectives.

    May 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: teens

    Hey,This is a good poem I see where your coming from, but I quite didn't get the grammar. Heres How it should have be.(spelling I mean) SWEETHEART by lmpo I ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: May I Have This Dance

    This is a truly romantic Poem. I just love the metaphors and the words you chose. There so simple but, the way you put them in place....... BRAVO BRAVO!!! I ...

    May 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dark Blood

    The story seems very interesting and your descriptions of the characters is good.I can tell you from personal experience,This needs to be separated. To have it mushed like that kind ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Rasullulah

    Okay for all you people new to literature, You should know poetry doesn't have to has other forms this one happens to be an ode.Look it up, Google it if ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Rasullulah

    He was the people. The voice and the primary object in their lives. Their struggle, their salvation. Now it was time to fight to make their dream a reality. And ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: So Long Ago

    I was into it at the beginning, but when the grammar started to get messy I just lost the connection it has the potential of a good poem though.... no ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: My friends will=my nightmare...( a naruto story)

    some grammar mistakes but other then that i loved it and i must say i m a Naruto fan myself.and i will have my Naruto stories up Hear so watch ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Post-It Note

    this is so creative,its like a revaltion to something so simple.Its a lesson in logic.[b]

    Apr 22, 2008


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos