User avatar

Amice

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I guess I'm back :) I'm not sure how long it's been... but I really need to get busy here! Like the new look... kudos to Nate and peace to ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: question

    Thanks guys! I'm officially over my spasm of silliness mkay -Amice-

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: question

    Mkay, I guess it's not that I've been blocked... Any PMs I send refuse to leave my outbox. (yes including the one I tried to send Nate) I've made repeated ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: question

    Is it possible to block someone from PMing you? -Amice-

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    Count of Monte Cristo by Dumas. Larger than Life characters, intriguing plot, dynamic heroism, revenge, treasure, and more! What more can you ask?!? Exactly! Definitely a favorite of mine... I've ...

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: titles?

    Thanks !!! :) (I thought it was kinda retarded for someone called "Fool, the stupid one" to be giving me information, but whatever...) -Amice-

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: titles?

    Hi Nate (or anyone else who will help) I would like to know how many posts are required for the each different "title" (New Member, Novice, Junior Writer, etc.) Is ...

    Nov 1, 2005


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor