User avatar

Amice

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hidden emotion- Comments wanted please!

    Your rhythm (is there any?) is sporadic Your innocent smile and beautiful eyes Gives me a funny feeling inside These lines are cliché Overall... simple, short, and sweet :) -Amice-

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Loveday

    At first I thought... this may be good... then I felt my eyebrow arching and my inward eyes rolling... then it got better. Waking on this plane of you Is ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: let's talk about it (revised!)

    Excuse me. The question was not could I add to it or do I have a right to ... It is a matter of opinion concerning the value of the ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Beach

    Being that it's been seven months since you posted this chapter... you may have completely restructured or even eliminated it. I hate to pick through l-o-n-g selections, so here are ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let My People Stay

    Loved the first stanza! Stirred empathy without being too extreme. You obviously take pride in your heritage/nationality. Admirable! Your poem here relates strong patriotism. BUT not everyone is famil

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: New Beginning

    Wow it's been a month since the last post on this one... sorry I'm late :P I do believe carpe diem is Latin, and it means "sieze the day". It ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a verse

    Ditto on the hyphen pointer... Umm, elastic... fraying? :? If that meant something profound, mybad for missing it. If not, I don't see how it makes sense. In the last ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: let's talk about it (revised!)

    Let's be reasonable Let's talk about it No more silent treatment And no more shouting We've got to clear this up- If we can Let's be reasonable Let's talk about ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: question

    Thanks guys! I'm officially over my spasm of silliness mkay -Amice-

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: question

    Mkay, I guess it's not that I've been blocked... Any PMs I send refuse to leave my outbox. (yes including the one I tried to send Nate) I've made repeated ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: question

    Is it possible to block someone from PMing you? -Amice-

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Dark Side of Love

    Mkay I'm going to rewrite this whenever I get the chance. Angel, I agree, I'd like to make it longer, and yes, the third stanza needs smoothed out. Brian, the ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Dark Side of Love

    "Love" paints a picture Of flowers and light, But to this strong emotion Is a darker side. Pain and confusion Contrast supreme bliss. So many lovers Are witness to this. ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku, anyone?

    How the setting sun Quietly delights my mind- Secret of summer. Haiku : three unrhymed lines of 5, 7, and 5 syllables, respectively. -Amice-

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Vow to Never Love Again

    Ditto to Dreami... Great idea for a story line... I don't think it was too long, maybe just a little repetetive in the first few stanzas. I don't care for ...

    Nov 7, 2005


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann