User avatar

Amfliflier

Amfliflier

  • Welcome Mat Re: I know, I'm greedy, but...

    How do you get badges? I just started and I want badges so I can be recognized! :) Also, what can you do on this site other than join clubs, ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I am the Emperor of Awesome.

    Purple is an awesome color isn't it?! I enjoy reading pretty much all genres, but I mostly write realistic fiction that I base on my life. I think I will ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I am the Emperor of Awesome.

    Hi, my name is Amfliflier. I found this site because my weird friend, Funkymomo, dragged me into it. :P My favorite color of all time is PURPLE! Cool but weird, ...

    Dec 29, 2010


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken