User avatar

Amfliflier

Amfliflier

  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Taylor Silk I looked away as she killed him. I knew he didn't like me, so it didn't feel right to kill him. He trusted her more, which was probably ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Miss You

    That was like a more sincere version of Your Love is my Drug by Ke$ha! It was amazing! I know you feel sad when writing it, but that was great! ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    That book cover is pretty darn snazzy Torahiko! :)

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Taylor Silk I was already regretting having this guy in our alliance, seeing as how rude he was to me, and now this? There was a tribute running in the ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    Umm, I didn't see the purpose of this, except getting your anger out. Good rhyming I guess, but maybe you should tell them that to their face.

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: New Year's Revelations

    Okay. I didn't really like this because this is like every other romance story I've seen. They break up, flirt a little more, and suddenly they are both deeply in ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Lucy

    That was really cool. I felt sad while reading that! I guess that's a good thing when you're writing! But I was a little confused about the letter. If this ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Inspiration where'd you go? *Edited*

    Wow! That was really cool! I liked the rhyming, because I know they're not all supposed to rhyme, but to me it sounds like real poetry when it does! I ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Taylor Silk "Uh, do you want to have an alliance?" He asked. I considered this. "Well, I think-" "Sparkle!" I interrupted her. "Could we discuss this in private for a ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Universe of Dreams

    Wow. That was amazing. You said that was based on real events? I could picture everything! I think the personal connection helped make it seem that much more real. I ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Royal Pain

    Okay. Well, honestly, I was a little confused. I know you said you had broken it up, but I didn't understand the plot. Okay, so they're both actors going to ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Lion King

    Okay. Well, I thought it could turn into a good story, but you didn't really introduce it. When was the last time Kaleb was seen? Is he adventurous, and that's ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Catch a Shooting star

    Wow. I had chills while reading that. That was so powerful. But I agree, I think you should make a foreword or something about why she committed suicide. But if ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Taylor Silk I honestly didn't see what was so bad about being in the Animal Kingdom. I figured we could kill any animals we saw, and then we'd have a ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Storybook Adverts Re: Please join!

    There is a new Storybook out called "AMAZING Battle Royale SB" out and we need a lot of people to join so it can be successful! Please join soon, preferably ...

    Jan 5, 2011


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare