User avatar

Amfliflier

Amfliflier

  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 4 - Closed

    Kyran Oleander It was a few minutes after Ara fell asleep that she started talking. "Put it back once you're done with it, I know!" She yelled fairly loudly. I ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Another Gaze

    Wow, this was really good! I liked the mystery at the beginning, how all she could see were his eyes. It really made me want to keep reading. I also ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Me, My Fears, and You

    Hey hey hey! Don't worry, I'll try not to be too harsh! ;) Okay, so about the story: It was actually pretty good. I said this before in someone else's ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Photos of a Wolf

    Hi! This was pretty good, although it was a little confusing. The way they said what grade they were in made it sound like they were in another world or ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Unbound

    Wow I really liked this. Just everything about it was great. I liked how it was written in olden times, because it seems like everything now is written from a ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He

    I liked this. It was very real, and it's what's going through every teenager's head right now. I love how it was so down to earth, and you didn't ruin ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You'll See

    Haha. I liked this. Don't be offended, I said "Haha" because I know someone named Callum and these people were nothing alike! ;) Anyways, I really liked this piece. The ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Coward's Way Out

    Wow Skins, this was really good. The spoiler at the end, how you said you didn't tell why he wanted to commit suicide, I actually liked. It gives the reader ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hoping Everyone is in a Writing Mood!

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! It's amazing seeing how many people join! If you have any questions, just shoot me a PM and hopefully I'll have the answer! ;) Have fun ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love Lost

    The short story is supposed to portray a hero, who's lover has been poisoned with an irreversible poison. Having no way to save her life, he has to choose between ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Ready, Set, Love!

    Okay. I realize you probably worked hard on this, but this could've been a lot better. First of all, it was really short. Second of all, there was really no ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Painkiller

    Okay, well. Hmm... This was pretty good, but a little confusing. A few things: I didn't see how it was relevant to the story that you said Darren was bisexual. ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Addiction

    Wow, I had to read this a few times. Is that good or bad? ;) Just kidding. Anyways, this piece was really good. I liked how it was short, sweet, ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Roses are red...

    Haha, I'm glad you pointed out that they were still in elementary school, because I was thinking, "In what school are they still teaching kids to add fractions?". At the ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 4 - Closed

    Kyran Oleander "I vow to protect you, Kyran Oleander." This sentence moved me. I knew now, that I had at least one person on my side. "Thank you, Ara. I'll ...

    Apr 29, 2011


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.