Random avatar

Ambryawna

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Draco's first Murder!

    It was a very good story. I believe you hit Draco fairly well except for the fact that he'd been hardening his heart to protect it. Draco wasn't a nice ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter, Voldemort and a cookie.

    It was a cute story. Just a suggestion but maybe adding a prequel to it about how Voldemort got the cookie would be fun. Like for instance if one of ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi, my name's Ambryawna. I'm 18 and I love to read and write. I plan on being a successful author and hope you all will be a part of that ...

    Aug 23, 2011


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight