-
Re: Art :)
???
Mar 20, 2012 -
Re: Abortion
Well, I'd just like to say that those who have been given the death penalty have impacted people's lives too. That's why they've been given the penalty in the first ...
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: The influence of music
I would say yes. Most teenagers say they don't listen to the lyrics. But most can sing the songs- they listen to the music, but the lyrics stay in their ...
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: Stem Cell Research- Should we Kill to Save?
Anyhow, not only are featuses not the only sources of stem cells, but as young embryos (or whatever) do not truly have a mind (you can not call them 'babies'), ...
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: Stem Cell Research- Should we Kill to Save?
I for one am a "Pro-Life" person, beliving that an unborn baby has a right to live. This connects with stem cell research because the research uses a fetus, or ...
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: Abortion
If the death penalty is legal, then abortion should be too. The only difference between the two is that one ends their existence with absolutely no accomplishments to speak of, ...
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: I don't understand christianity
Hayden has great points- I can agree fully. Christianity is a religion that is very hard to understand. But never jump to conclusions. Just because you don't understand something doesn't ...
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: Animal Testing- Blinding Rabbits For Beauty
Hopefully this isn't too long, and if I spell things wrong, I apologize sincerely- touchscreens are quite hard to type on. My personal belief is that testing animals on cosmetics ...
Mar 6, 2012
