User avatar

Amberstar786

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]

    Banned because it is- you didnt create it!

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]

    Banned because your avatar is copyrighted

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Art :)

    ???

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........

    Ocean

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Well, I'd just like to say that those who have been given the death penalty have impacted people's lives too. That's why they've been given the penalty in the first ...

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The influence of music

    I would say yes. Most teenagers say they don't listen to the lyrics. But most can sing the songs- they listen to the music, but the lyrics stay in their ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research- Should we Kill to Save?

    Anyhow, not only are featuses not the only sources of stem cells, but as young embryos (or whatever) do not truly have a mind (you can not call them 'babies'), ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research- Should we Kill to Save?

    I for one am a "Pro-Life" person, beliving that an unborn baby has a right to live. This connects with stem cell research because the research uses a fetus, or ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    If the death penalty is legal, then abortion should be too. The only difference between the two is that one ends their existence with absolutely no accomplishments to speak of, ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: I don't understand christianity

    Hayden has great points- I can agree fully. Christianity is a religion that is very hard to understand. But never jump to conclusions. Just because you don't understand something doesn't ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Testing- Blinding Rabbits For Beauty

    Hopefully this isn't too long, and if I spell things wrong, I apologize sincerely- touchscreens are quite hard to type on. My personal belief is that testing animals on cosmetics ...

    Mar 6, 2012


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath