User avatar

Amberla93

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Sickened Mind

    Peronally, I loved the line; "At his demented words, I feel sick inside.Wanting to defend myself, but afraid to try." The poem itself is sad, but sometimes our lives are ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This Life

    I liked this, we should turn to God for all things.. But I thought I'd suggest something in the third stanza. You might want to change the first "apology" to ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Stars

    That was very cute, and very light hearted. Which is refreshing to see. :) Alot of times poetry is very sad.. good job

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wounds of love...

    It is amazing just how quickly your feelings for someone can change. Often with no warning at all. It's hard to accept sometimes, and you always want the feeling you ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mirror, Mirror

    I liked this alot. I'm very many people could relate to it, and we all like things we can relate to.. Good job :)

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Time

    I think back to the days of when I loved you. Of when it was you who made my dreams come true. To the times you made me laugh, and ...

    Feb 1, 2011


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage