-
Re: Comfort Fancies the Guilt
hmm… i am confused as to who the she is, in this poem, maybe its just me, seeming as it is 2 am, but i do like this, you have ...
Jul 31, 2011 -
Re: Never Your Fairytale
wow, it reminds me of the stepsisters in cinderella…like what their point of view would be….which means I LOVE IT!!!! yes…. I'm a little hyper, but this is still awesome…got ...
Jul 30, 2011 -
Re: Die Young
wow, for me, the old day talk gets confusing and boring, but your Chapter, was very easy to read, and interesting. I'd love to read more. nice character names by ...
Jul 30, 2011 -
Re: When Will It End?
This is A AWESOME POEM, i loved how it showed the memories, i guess thats what you can say it is, the constant struggle point shows focus and direction, where ...
Jul 28, 2011
