User avatar

AlyssaKyle

  • NovMo Archives Re: Createspace Offer?

    I ORDERED MINE!!!!! But you already knew that. I got an e-mail saying that they shipped it. I'll have it in a few days!!! I'll bring it into school when ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Egg Hunt

    Hi there! I like how I had to search for the egg too! I found it interesting that you basically have a close up of the wall with some grass ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Whirlpool of Secrets

    I like the way you aren't exactly in the center-I feel as if it makes the photograph moree interesting. I agree that you may want to play with the color ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Bird.

    I really like the boldness in the separation of colors. The monochratic background makes the bird really pop. The blending may have gone a little smoother, but the way it ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Swirlly Art

    This reminds me of something I do when I hae a lot of paint leftover when I'm finished with what I was doing before. I like how each of the ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Victorian Pigeon

    I love this picture. Because you were able to get so close, we can really see the texture of the feathers and all the different colors. Typically, I personally prefer ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pictures

    Helloe there! For the first picture, I really like how you showed a different view of csomething so common that people don;t normally pay attention too. The intricate pattern of ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Abstract?

    This piece especially caught my eye because it was an assignment in my art class last year to draw a hand. I like how the fingers are slighty misshapen. It ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Jester of the Rogue

    I also like that we are seeing the close up version with the texture of the brush strokes. I can't tell if you made the photo balck and white or ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    I am currently at 33,349. I'm addicted to this thing!

    Nov 11, 2008


Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn