User avatar

AlyssaKyle

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Self-Destruction

    I freaking love this Missy!It took me a few minutes to realize that Mike and Cam were the same person. This is definitely a unique idea that I never would ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forbidden fruit

    I have to disagree with the other reviews you have recieved so far in the sense that I enjoy the way you used repetition. It emphasizes your point, and though ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Aphrodite De Melos

    Hey there! I am a big supporter of authors using rhyme scheme and overall structure however they want to, becuase that is the point of poetry. However, I was a ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Stories of the Wind

    I love this poem, especially thebeginning of it. the rhyme scheme flowed very well and did not feel forced at all like it often can. I like poems that switch ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Piano Lessons

    “I still don’t understand why you’re making me take piano lessons,” the boy griped, swishing his shaggy auburn hair out of his eyes. He was slumped down in the passenger ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Letter

    In general, I enjoyed this poem. I must admit that the frequent changes in rhyme scheme threw me a bit, but I don;t know whether you had a specific purpose ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Catch Me If You Can

    I appreciate your willingness to try such a new and difficult style! I was a little confused at some points, but overall I think you did a pretty good job ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Blue Jay's Nest

    A red balloon dirtied the otherwise blank canvas that was the sky on the cheery Tuesday morning. Not a single cloud was present for miles. Somewhere in the park was ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sardines

    I do believe the purpose of this site is to give constructive critizism, not rip the person on what a horrible job they did. I know the line breaks are ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sardines

    I couldn’t remember What had happened earlier That day. My head was Throbbing, but my body Was numb. I forced my Eyes open, tearing apart The film that had formed ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    I am currently at 33,349. I'm addicted to this thing!

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: He Sits By The Fire

    Thanks.And I know those are a bit messed up, but i had to follow a format putting certain repeated words in a specific place.

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: He Sits By The Fire

    He sits by the fire With a blanket across his lap, A cup of steaming coffee in his hands. On his feet are his favorite worn leather shoes, Given to ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Things They Say

    i like the message behind this. I think it is okay that the poem has no stanzas. It's our poem and you can do what you want with it in ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Magic

    Thanks for reading it Justin. nd yes, sway and back are supposed to be two words, that was a typo on my part. And I like the calluses comment. I ...

    Oct 28, 2008


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew