User avatar

AlyssaKyle

  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pictures

    Helloe there! For the first picture, I really like how you showed a different view of csomething so common that people don;t normally pay attention too. The intricate pattern of ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bite The Bullet

    I liked the flow of this. I'm glad you kept your rhyme scheme consistent throughout the poem, and the words you used to rhyme didn't feel overly forced like it ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hide and Seek (Can You Find Me?)

    Now that I know this was menat to be a song, it works a lot better. It has good structure to it. Don't be afraid to deviate from your pattern ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: His Eyes

    Despite what some people think, though the sentiments were a bit cliche, they really worked in this. They expressed the emotions in a way that the reader could comprehend quickly, ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forbidden fruit

    Very nice! I like what you did with this. Again, I like how we get to experience the sort of mental back and forth in the narrator's head. They know ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Abstract?

    This piece especially caught my eye because it was an assignment in my art class last year to draw a hand. I like how the fingers are slighty misshapen. It ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Jester of the Rogue

    I also like that we are seeing the close up version with the texture of the brush strokes. I can't tell if you made the photo balck and white or ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Lesson from the Storm

    This was a well put together poem. Although you sturggled a bit with the rhyming in the second stanza, they rhyme scheme was consistant throughout, as was the stanza structure ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lavender Eyes

    The only thing that bothered me was the rhyming/rhyme scheme. You had a pattern going, and then all of a sudden it would break and throw off the flow of ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Importance of Doing

    I certainly do not inted to rip this apart, becuase the writng does not warrant that. I would like for you to let us see some more of the world ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Excerpt for Princess

    I enjoyed this overall. I would have liked to see some more indirect characterization in the beggining instead of just telling us what they looked like. I wanted to know ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Letter to Myself

    I do not believe that your lines need to end neatly with a punctuation mark, It's one of the rules of peotry that you can do that. Personally, I am ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lantern

    Despite your request, I do not intend to tear this to shreds. I quite liked it. Okay, nit-picking time! It's 'pajamas' not 'pyjamas'. Also, don't be afraind to use pronouns ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Kids in the playground

    Thank you for tkaing the time to write this out and post it. It's bad enough that kids my age are acting like this. I think there are a lot ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Who I'm Supposed To Be

    I felt a natural rythm as I read this, which is always a very good thing. Personally, I felt that the structure was a bit scattered. I found it hard ...

    Feb 8, 2009


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)