User avatar

AlyssaKyle

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Best Friend Is Depressed

    The rhyming is sporadic and it through me off when reading the poem. I'm not sure if you meant to rhyme or if it just happened, but if you did ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: That Day

    Normally I don't comment on the lenght of a poem as long as the entire story is told. However, in this case I feel that it is too short. We ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forgot in a Simple Heart Beat

    Hello! As a general rule of thumb, try to keep your stanzas the same length unless they come at the very end of he poem. The one with three lines ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It's snowing

    I liked how your line breaks were slightly off. However, it would have improved the flow of your poem if there were a few more commas in certain places. I'd ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Owl Eyes (Part One of Three)

    Hey there! I truly enjoyed reading this story. I understand what you were trying to accomplish with the second paragraph, but I would have prefered it if you saved some ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm on the mountaintop

    Okay, first I shall throw my nitpicks at you! (I apoologize but I do not know how to quote things) On the fifth lin "Until I reach the very top ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Into the Woods

    There was nothing Elizabeth enjoyed more than the smell that rushed her nose upon entering a stable. The very scent that revolted most people excited her. The hay was like ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tasting the Air

    I agree that some punctuation would be helpful to teh flow of the poem. Aslo, try to keep your stanzas the same length or realtively the same if at all ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Game

    I don't think there is a length limit on how long a poem can be. But I would suggest that you make your stanzas the same length-it is easiers for ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Steps.

    I have to say, I really enjoyed reading this. I am typically not a fan of either reetition or rhyming, but you did both very well here. The rhyming did ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Whirlpool of Secrets

    I like the way you aren't exactly in the center-I feel as if it makes the photograph moree interesting. I agree that you may want to play with the color ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Bird.

    I really like the boldness in the separation of colors. The monochratic background makes the bird really pop. The blending may have gone a little smoother, but the way it ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: roses are just roses after all

    I felt that the lack of punctuation interruptd the flow of the poem. When I realized that I had hit the end of a sentence I had to go back ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Swirlly Art

    This reminds me of something I do when I hae a lot of paint leftover when I'm finished with what I was doing before. I like how each of the ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Victorian Pigeon

    I love this picture. Because you were able to get so close, we can really see the texture of the feathers and all the different colors. Typically, I personally prefer ...

    Feb 9, 2009


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline