User avatar

AlyssaKyle

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Magic

    He dances up on the stage Like his fingers moving on the frets. His right hand grips the pick As tight as the capo on the neck. His toe taps ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: But In My Head

    Trust me, I writre way better stuff than this. This sucks, I know. It was spur of the moment. And the whole purpose of it ws to be simplistic and ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: But In My Head

    The movements were the same, though at different speeds, but in my head, I was spinning in circles, Running, jumping, leaping, over and around everything in sight. It was nightime, ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Chapter 1 Pt 3

    I like the way this story is going. It has a very different, but yet very relevant, plotline. I want to know how the mother found out, how the father ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hey Babycakes

    Whoa, I did not expect the girl to be a vampire. I knew something was up, but not that. I would have liked to have seen a bit of a ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Girl Named Chicken

    "You smell like hamburgers," I laughed into my boyfriend's chest as we greeted one another. I looked up into his positively gorgeous blue eyes that swam with insight. Reaching up, ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Understanding

    Nice job Sam! The only thing I noticed was that everything moved incredibly fast, and when her mother first started to speak it was a bit awkward but you were ...

    Oct 19, 2008


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.