User avatar

Aly_Tobias

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There's Something About Jerry

    Because who these days can control a binge disorder? And the sad thing is , she doesn’t need those girls. We are , well we weren’t nerds…we were people doing ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Ghostly Aficionado chp 1

    Not too much to criticize here. Your description in the story is a little weak...may I suggest looking through thesaruses or works from the Romanticism era to see some good ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 Cool robot-thing.

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: 1. The Beginning (Fixed up a bit)

    :shock: Oh lord she's back, back I tell you! Alright, enough with the stupid stuff. I know I've read this at school but I am quite sure that I had ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: (Pirate Story--After Beginning) Chapter Two

    I do believe all I see is this huge hunk of text that I cannot read. If it suddenly changes into a more readable form maybe I would consider to ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Smile

    How can one simple upper turning of the lips completely disarm me? I do believe this is may favorite part of the entire story. The description in just this line ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: No Name # 1

    Just thought I should point out a quick spelling error to you. It's a small one and probably just a key-stroke mistake. “Well no big deal I suppose, we’ll just ...

    Feb 14, 2008


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard