-
Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 4/9
While this is interesting there's just too much dialogue. Tell us what they're doing while they're talking, give us a description of their attitudes, emotions, and facial expressions. Other than ...
Mar 10, 2008 -
Re: Adventures In My Mind ::Misapprehension 1::
Ok guys thanks so much for your help. I've edited it accordingly and put in just a tiny description of the mental plane. There will be more explaining it to ...
Mar 8, 2008 -
Re: Adventures In My Mind ::Misapprehension 1::
::Misapprehension 1:: (edited) I woke up in a cold sweat with a gasp. Something was happening, I didn’t know what and I didn’t know why but inside myself a change ...
Mar 7, 2008 -
Re: Artecila - Prologue
First impressions? I immediately feel bad for that poor secretary! To have to put up with Mr. Chang every day? I think I'd shoot myself first...or him...whoever was closer. Second ...
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: The book
I'm so evil I know, I found the last of the mistakes. Ya know I love ya, lol! :D I froze , I didn't know what it was and most ...
Mar 4, 2008 -
Re: The Daughter of the Sun and the Son of the Moon
Wow. Your story absolutely captured me. I love it. There are a few places where it could flow better, but other than that it was wonderful. I love how you ...
Mar 4, 2008 -
Re: There's Something About Jerry
The rest of the weekend had been eventless, dull and nothing very interesting had happened. No helping verbs needed (change "had been" to "was") and watch which time you're putting ...
Mar 4, 2008 -
Re: Adventures In My Mind ::Introduction Revised::
As per the high request from the comments on my first post I'm redoing my Introduction. ::Introduction Revised:: I covered my ears and tried desperately to block them out. ‘Shut ...
Mar 4, 2008 -
Re: waiting
I'll admit when I first opened your post and saw how short it was I was a bit skeptical since I was reading more than one thing at once, but ...
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Adventures In My Mind ::Introduction::
::Introduction:: How many of you have multiple personalities, or in my case past lives, lying in the back of your mind constantly muttering to you all day long and putting ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Paradiso
I can honestly say that I have no complaints with this piece. The way you hook in your readers is engaging and informative without being dull or boring. At the ...
Feb 21, 2008 -
Re: "Don't look at me"
Your school tried to suspend you for this lovely piece of work? Dear lord they are derranged. I tried finding something to critique as I went through and read it ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: There's Something About Jerry
In the store there was only a few people. "Was" should be "were" We were going to be reading Oliver Twist , which I’ve already read three months ago. "I've" ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: There's Something About Jerry
I saw Sarah putting up a new display of Meg Cabot books. When she saw me she smiled , she had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. This is ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: There's Something About Jerry
I work the hardest in this place and yet I see not even a little raise…after two years! Oh the injustice of working at a mall! :roll: I'm sorry, I ...
Feb 17, 2008
