User avatar

AlphaGirl01

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Luminescence: Part Two - A Twilight Fanfic

    It was a very interesting second part. This part had even more of a romantic aspect than the first part and I was even more drawn in than before. You ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Luminescence: Part One - A Twilight Fanfic [POLL]

    Wow. I found this piece very hard to look away from. You really drew me in with the opening paragraph. It was fantastic! Characters: You really had the Twilight characters ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: 'Ellipses' - Chapter One

    Hey, it's Serena. Let's get started with the review. CHARACTERS:Evy does seem like a very interesting character. She's kind of the suffro in silence type, but still has friends she ...

    Aug 1, 2009


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie