User avatar

AlphaGirl01

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Luminescence: Part Four - A Twilight Fanfic

    It was really good. But, I also agree with the two people who reviewed above me. It was a little long because you seemed to have posted it multiple times. ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Luminescence: Part Three - A Twilight Fanfic

    Absolutely FANTASTIC!!! This is just so enticing to read. I cannot wait to read part 4. You should definitely make this into a book. I would so read it. You ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Luminescence: Part Two - A Twilight Fanfic

    It was a very interesting second part. This part had even more of a romantic aspect than the first part and I was even more drawn in than before. You ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Luminescence: Part One - A Twilight Fanfic [POLL]

    Wow. I found this piece very hard to look away from. You really drew me in with the opening paragraph. It was fantastic! Characters: You really had the Twilight characters ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 'Ellipses' - Chapter One

    Hey, it's Serena. Let's get started with the review. CHARACTERS:Evy does seem like a very interesting character. She's kind of the suffro in silence type, but still has friends she ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Me and My Friends

    When I'm with my friends We have a lot of time to spend Laughing at each others jokes Talking and drinking diet cokes. Having fun at sleepovers Giving each other ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: True Love

    This was the second story I wrote that wasn't for a school project. I stood there, still as I possibly could, light shining through the trees. The yellow light scattered ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Hospital Story

    This story may be a little long, but it took me a while to write and was actually the first fictional story I wrote that wasn't for a school project. ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: In 24 Hours

    Very interesting. This story gives you a whole new point of view on the 'live life to the fullest' perspective that not a lot of people have seen before. It ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Soulmate

    This really is a well written poem. It really shows that you care about your friend and vice versa.

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ribbons

    After reading the first few lines, I really began to be reminded of Serena from Sailor Moon and how Darien broke her heart. It was a very good poem.

    Jun 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Misunderstood Daughter

    “I don’t understand why Dad had to build a hotel in Michigan. I loved our house in Florida.” I said while I organized some blue hibiscus in a vase. My ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted due to lack of quality

    Very detailed. But at certain points, I felt that there was a little bit of confusion. It seemed like you were switching your point of view from 1st to 3rd, ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A pack of friends and foes

    Your intro was very good. Good detail. There are a few typos here and there. At certain points, I felt sort of confused, like who she was talking to. But ...

    Jun 12, 2009


There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart