User avatar

AlphaGirl01

  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    I was just a lonesome writer before I found out about YWS and I absolutely love it now. I only found out about it in June. It's probably in my ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: MissMiaFacinelli's Review Book

    I have another story for you to review! It's 6K+ words and it mentions Aimee Cullen. I'll post a link. Here it is. Hope you like it!

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Under the Moonlight

    “Holly comes up with the craziest things,” I stated after I finished her note. She had written that Tally Hall actually was a group of mythical creatures. “True. I doubt ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Real Friends Tell the Truth

    I wouldn't say this is one of my best stories, but I decided to post it anyway so I could get reviews to improve it. I know it needs a ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Luminescence: Part Eight (Read Below) - A Twilight Fanfic

    That sounds like a really good idea. I would definitely read it.

    Nov 10, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: MissMiaFacinelli's Review Book

    Here it is:

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Luminescence: Part Eight (Read Below) - A Twilight Fanfic

    Hey, AlphaGirl here! You can probably guess what I'm going to say. Utterly fantastic! Although I did manage to catch two errors. After a few moments, I pulled gently away ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: MissMiaFacinelli's Review Book

    Can you review my poem Me & My Friends? No one has written a review for it yet.

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fan Fiction

    I loved this. I especially loved the romantic aspect of it. You really showed her love for Edward and vice versa. I did spot one grammatical mistake though: Edward looked ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Joy of Friendship

    “Serena?” An unfamiliar but calm voice called out to me. I groaned. I couldn’t open my eyes. “Serena?” The voice called out again. Suddenly, I fell back asleep. I woke ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mother, May I?

    Hey, Evi. I loved the ending. It's something you wouldn't have expected, but still a very good ending. Plus, I also love the way you wrote the story. It was ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Arizona Princess

    This was a very interesting story. The girl seemed to have a very good relationship with the bartender, but with the normal awkward moments you would find in their kind ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Luminescence: Part Seven - A Twilight Fanfic

    Awesome, as usual. Thanks for the shout out by the way. You stuck with the plot you were aiming for in this one. I loved the ending, too. It seemed ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Luminescence: Part Six - A Twilight Fanfic

    Oh. My. GOD. That was simply amazing! You really were able to show her love for her "family" in this part and it nearly made me tear up. It was ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Luminescene: Part Five - A Twilight Fanfic

    That was absolutely fantastic! I definitely cannot wait to read the last two parts. You are an utterly fantastic writer and definitely should keep writing more Twilight fanfiction. You have ...

    Sep 13, 2009


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso