User avatar

AlmondEyes

janika

  • Randomosity Re: That akward moment when. . .

    That awkward momeent when you walk into a room, and everyone stops talking because they're talking about you, and you know they are, and they know you know xD

    Sep 10, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    I wanna go back to the original SB xD

    Sep 8, 2014
  • Archive Re: Camp Echo (AmondEyes and Craz)

    |Gulfie Darkbloom| As the introduction conveined, we were escorted to our dorms where we would be in for the duration of out stay. I took in the surroundings, as did ...

    Sep 7, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Ragnarok Is Come DT

    Certainly.

    Sep 3, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Ragnarok Is Come DT

    I'd go first, but I wouldn't know how to start it off xD Any other takers?

    Sep 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Trumpets - Jason Derulo is the greatest exclamation. What do you think?

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Deuces - Chris Brown ft. Tyga is what's up. What about you?

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    Luther The walk back through the woods, Dead silence reigns in the air, the only thing I heard was the sound of my feet on the earthen brush. Luna didn't ...

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Ready for the Next Go Round by Nickelback What about you?

    Aug 29, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    I would Prefer Chop Suey by System of a Down What about you?

    Aug 29, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    That's an Evil Angel by Breaking Benjamin . What time is it?

    Aug 28, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Wolf DT

    Anyone else? C'mon guys. I don't want this to die.

    Aug 20, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    Death by choking on a Hot Dog.

    Aug 20, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    Killed by ignorance. (It isn't really bliss)

    Aug 18, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    Killed because you thought your presence killed someone.

    Aug 18, 2014


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison