User avatar

AlmondEyes

janika

  • OOC Archive Re: A.M.M.O DT

    Anyone wanna do a post with me?

    Sep 25, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: A.M.M.O DT

    I also had a few questions. Will The Remnants be connected in society like the govt?

    Sep 25, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: A.M.M.O DT

    Contribute? You calling us lazy? O.o

    Sep 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Ragnarok Is Come DT

    Does anyone wanna do a post? It helps for me to do opening posts when i'm working with someone else.

    Sep 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: A.M.M.O DT

    I know. That's what I've been waiting for >.>

    Sep 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: A.M.M.O DT

    So when are we going to start this thing?

    Sep 14, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: A.M.M.O DT

    I've FINALLY finished and submitted my profile, @IAmTraunt. Please be gentle, you guys. I'm moving outside of my comfort zone with this one.

    Sep 14, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: A.M.M.O DT

    I must say. What a character, @etherealember.

    Sep 14, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: A.M.M.O DT

    Almost done with mine. Hit a tad snag.

    Sep 13, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: A.M.M.O DT

    I think i'm about up there with Avalon, though if not more. I can't seem to recall. I also remember my first as well. Fond memories.

    Sep 13, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: A.M.M.O DT

    Starting on my character right now!

    Sep 13, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: A.M.M.O DT

    I must say... This SB has caught my attention. Room for one more female?>.>

    Sep 13, 2014
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    Guys. There's a DT, so we should use it >.>

    Sep 12, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Ragnarok Is Come DT

    Does anyone wanna work on a post together? Hvaing someone else to write with help the creative juices flow ^^

    Sep 10, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Wolf DT

    So then this is dead?

    Sep 10, 2014


"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
— William Shakespeare