User avatar

AlmondEyes

janika

  • Archive Re: Camp Venire- Accepting (Still A Heap of Spots) *Starting*

    Luna I headed over to my cabin first to get get the pick of the litter. Once I picked my bun bed I sat down and waited for everyone else ...

    Nov 16, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wonderland Rift DT

    If i can get near a computer while i'm in school i'll see what i can do chupatoasta

    Nov 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wonderland Rift

    Luna I looked down at Alex where he lay in bed. He looked so peaceful. So free of worry. Stay with him , a voice whispered in my head. You ...

    Nov 16, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Venire DT

    Is there anyone else here who's a councilor/instructor? And since Luna's an instructor, does that mean she can't be on a team?

    Nov 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Camp Venire- Accepting (Still A Heap of Spots) *Starting*

    Luna I breathed on the fresh air as the air caressed my skin and pushed my hair behind me. I sighed. "It's so good to be back." "Yea," my sister ...

    Nov 15, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Venire DT

    Today's the 14th

    Nov 15, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Venire DT

    I thought we weren't starting until the 15th?

    Nov 15, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Venire DT

    Alright then. It's settled. Swearing is allowed.

    Nov 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wonderland Rift

    Luna I straddled his waist as he picked me up and continued to explore his face neck neck. He crisscrossed through empty back alleys until he saw what he was ...

    Nov 14, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Venire DT

    I think we all know that, RedBird. And LoyalHeart, are you serious? They actually said that?

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wonderland Rift

    Luna Just as I get my drink when another guy walks over. Great. Another one? "Who the fuck're you?" the guys who's ass i just handed asked. Instead of replying, ...

    Nov 13, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Venire DT

    No, RedBird. Sex isn't allowed, though I am game for profanity.

    Nov 13, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Magi High School DT

    That is a sound idea

    Nov 13, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wonderland Rift DT

    Would you mind making Alex taller? Like, 6'1 and i'll make Luna 6'0? If you really want me to i'll make her shorter then Alex's height.

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wonderland Rift

    Luna You'd think a guy would take a hint and get lost when you say you're interested. But no. They just keep nagging. And nagging. And nagging. Arrogant pricks. I ...

    Nov 13, 2012


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm