User avatar

AlmondEyes

janika

  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon DT

    Hold on. My character was in the middle of a camp surrounded by dozens of other people that serve under her dad. And when or where was it said that ...

    Dec 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon DT

    Hold on a minute. Did you say my character was captured? When did that happen? Why was she kidnapped? Now I'm even more confused!! -_-'

    Dec 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon DT

    And also, for the life of me, I can't figure out why i'm lost. What's going on right now? I wanna post, but I don't know what my character would ...

    Dec 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon DT

    Yup. Always remember to copy and paste after every few sentences. I had to learn that the hard way >.>

    Dec 31, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Sexes [2] (Please read the rules)

    39

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Sexes [2] (Please read the rules)

    37

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Sexes [2] (Please read the rules)

    45

    Dec 29, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon DT

    @AlfonsoFernandez: American

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Sexes [2] (Please read the rules)

    -8

    Dec 28, 2013
  • Archive Re: Dragon [Started]

    ~Azya~Real World~ In...Out...In....Out...In...Out...I let my finger fall from the bow string, watching as the Arrow is propelled forward, flying through the Air. I smile as I watch it hit spot ...

    Dec 28, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon DT

    It might take a while, though. I'm kind of stuck.

    Dec 28, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon DT

    Sorry. Been busy with work. I'll start on my post right now.

    Dec 28, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    I just read the post and saw that my character was taken out. Now i'm actually pissed off that I spent who knows how long on a post, only to ...

    Dec 28, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    @Desticakes101 @MikeyG No!! You don't have to take me out. I never said anything about that. I just wanted to what was going on. The post is fine the way ...

    Dec 28, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    @MikeyG: Ok, so I was reading a few posts and saw my character was mentioned. How did she get there? And when did she even meet up with any of ...

    Dec 27, 2013


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx