User avatar

AllieTheWriter

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My End

    Wow, this is excellent. Your writing is extremely descriptive and paints a gorgeous picture in the mind of the reader. It's also elegantly tied together, and your punctuation is exactly ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Six-Strings

    I love your verbs. I really do. They're very clipped and straightforward, well-placed, too. And your descriptions, wow. My personal favorite was the one concerning the resurrected guitar: "In the ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Golden Boy

    Very, very good. I really liked the quasi facade you had him put up; that his life was just an endless summer, when really, he's perfectly miserable for most of ...

    Mar 25, 2010


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.