-
Re: Death rise
Name- Scarlett 'Scar' Monahan Age- 21 Gender- Female Personality-She isn't fake. If she hates you, she makes your life a living hell. If she likes you, she won't. She usually ...
Jan 2, 2010 -
Re: Death rise
I'll save a spot!!!
Jan 1, 2010 -
Re: The Fox
*Dahlia* I watched as Kricket fell to the ground in a dead faint. I had just seen the others and told them where to go. I saw the wild cat ...
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: The Fox
*Dahlia* I looked at the others, asking them with my eyes what to do. They were all as torn as I was. I debated for a moment before answering. "I ...
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: The Fox
*Dahlia* As I watched Griff start smashing the door, some sort of premonition kicked it. I ran in front of Griff, putting my hands up. "Wait!" I cried. "What?" he ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: The Fox
Sorry I haven't posted but I will tomorrow, I swear!
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: The Fox
*Dahlia* "I say we look for a way out." I looked at the girl who spoke. "I second that motion." Everyone looked at me. It was obvious that pretty much ...
Dec 26, 2009 -
Re: The Fox
*Dahlia* I had been working on the costumes for Mr. Bales, sewing and making alterations for whoever needed it, so naturally I spent a lot of time in the costume ...
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: The Flying Dutchman
Okay, here's my boy profile: Name: Agravaine Black Gender: Male Age: 27 Crew Member of: Rising Sun Appearance: Agravaine is tall, at 6'3, and lithe. He's very strong, but not ...
Dec 23, 2009 -
Re: The Flying Dutchman
I'll do a boy and a girl, a boy for the Rising Sun and a girl for the Great Fortune . I'll post profiles soon :)
Dec 23, 2009 -
Re: The Fox
*Dahlia* I was walking through the hall when I accidentally bumped into someone. I glanced up at the person through my lashes and mumbled an apology, but the kid was ...
Dec 23, 2009 -
Re: The Fox
Name: Dahlia Toma Age: 17 Appearance: She's 5'5 with thick blue-black hair that goes to her waist. Her skin is pale Carmel colored, because she's half Indian. Her eyes are ...
Dec 20, 2009 -
Re: Snowed in
*Abby* I peeked out of my room to see the Desmond guy go down the hall towards the noise in the lobby. I watched him for a couple of seconds ...
Nov 16, 2009 -
Re: Snowed in
Name: Abby Shrack Age: 18 Gender: Female Personality: She's quiet a lot and very uncomfortable around men. She hides behind her masks of makeup and dark clothes. She just keeps ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: Victorian London
*Emily* I sat in the drawing room with Jack and Julia who were learning their lessons for the day. It was nice outside. Chilly, but nice. Toby and Todd had ...
Nov 12, 2009
