User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    *Elaine* I was sitting alone, just watching the others meet each other. I wanted to watch before I joined in on the conversation. There were all types of prodigies here. ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    Hmmm, I think I'll join :)

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    Name- Eris Age- 17 Role- Other, Illusionist History- will post later Physical Description (pictures are fine)- Personality- Dark and mysterious. She doesn't usually get close to people, but she does ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    I'd like to be the illusionist. I'll post my profile today or tomorrow :)

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: ~Zodiac~

    *Jasey* "Well, ya'll already know my name is Jasey. I just want it known," I looked pointedly at Adam, "That I hate being petted." "But you're so pretty." He said ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Light Academy

    Morroi and human!

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Name: Elaine Hicks Gender: Female Age: 16 Best Subject(s): Ballet (if that's okay) Worst subject: Math Appearance: -Hair color, length: Golden brown with soft curls down to the middle of ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: ~Zodiac~

    So...I'm a bit lost. Can someone PM me and tell me what the heck is going on?

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: ~Zodiac~

    *Jasey* My eye twitched a little as the annoying one kept petting me. I didn't like being petted. I turned quickly and nipped at the annoying one. He must've thought ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: ~Zodiac~

    I'm really confused too. I wrote it first so that I became human, but then it was written that I was a horse again, so do I need to edit, ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: ~Zodiac~

    *Jasey* The tiger had talked to me. I stood, frozen with shock, and was about to answer him, but two humans walked over to us, but they completely ignored me. ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: ~Zodiac~

    *Jasey* I trotted down the street, my head down, attempting not to draw any attention to my horse form. I hated New York. I missed the wide open plains of ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: ~Zodiac~

    Name: Jasey Matheson Age: 19 Gender: Female Animal: Horse Appearance: Personality: She's strong willed at times but usually she's very docile and sweet. She likes to be around people and ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fox

    *Dahlia* I opened my eyes slowly and I saw everyone looking at Alasdair, who was slumped against the wall. I licked my dry lips. "Is he okay?" I croaked. Every ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: ~Zodiac~

    Horse!!! (please :) ) I'll make a girl if that's okay

    Jan 3, 2010


He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)