-
Re: Boarding School: The good years
Name: Duncan Francis Brady Age: 17 Grade: 11 Gender: male Physical Appearance: -Nationality: Irish American -Height: 6'2 -Weight: 230 -Hair: Golden Brown -Eyes: Jade green -Picture: -Other: Thin and l
Feb 9, 2010 -
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
*Virginia* What did I say to that? I had no idea what was in that package. All I knew was that it was important. What was something else that was ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
I'll post soon. I've just been really busy, but thanks for bringing me in Billy :)
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
Could someone try and bring in Virginia? I don't really know where to put her.
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
*Virginia* "Oh, my God. Oh, my God!" I repeated this multiple times as I ran after the guy from the coffee shop. The SOB stole the package! I have no ...
Jan 27, 2010 -
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
*Virginia* I walked up to Silvia's apartment. She had given me a key to something that she couldn't come and get herself. She said that when I take the object ...
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: The Seductress
*Antonio* I eventually got tired of playing and decided to go and walk about. I walked around the foyer, where the other guests were mingling and having a good time, ...
Jan 23, 2010 -
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
Name: Virginia Blane Age: 23 Appearance: Personality: Virginia is outspoken and opinionated. She has a lot of different views than her colleagues, such as God exists and that the big ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: The Seductress
*Antonio* I was back in my room after dinner, strumming my guitar absentmindedly. It was a little song my father had taught me, called "Spanish Romance". I laid my head ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: The Seductress
*Antonio* The girl, Cassie, had her arm politely around mine as I escorted her to dinner. She was pretty, with beautiful brown hair and big brown eyes that sparkled. She ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: The Seductress
*Antonio* I walked into my room with my bag over my shoulder. Senoritas home was astonishingly beautiful. My room was large, with a king sized bed in the middle. I ...
Jan 20, 2010 -
Re: Prodigy Children
Ahh! O.O I am sooooooo sorry XD *Elaine* The boy named Alex stood a couple of inches taller than me, but he looked terribly uncomfortable. After an awkward silence, I ...
Jan 20, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
I'd like to make a girl who has the power of illusion. Thanks!
Jan 20, 2010 -
Re: The Seductress
Would anyone be interested in having their girl character be Antonio's love interest? If so, just PM me :smt003
Jan 18, 2010 -
Re: The Seductress
Name: Antonio (Anton) Cortez State of Origin (Please have some variety =]): Arizona Age: 22 Gender (Try to keep it even people): Male History: Antonio grew up without his mother. ...
Jan 17, 2010
