-
Re: The Troupe
I'm going to be gone till Thursday. I'm hoping we'll get a few more people, and even if we don't I think it would be okay if we started on ...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Good Times
I'm sorry guys, but I'll be gone till Thrusday. Just go ahead with the story and keep Jared alive for me. Thanks!
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Boarding School: The good years
I'll be gone until Thursday. Could you guys please keep Duncan in the loop? It'd be much appreciated!
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Good Times
Yeah, White Shadow, we totally need more people, and it would be great if you could make a guy. Thanks! *Jared* It was the first Thursday of the summer. I ...
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Boarding School: The good years
*Duncan* We arrived at the skate park soon enough. Everyone seemed pretty cool, even the surly chick, who probably could be but just needed a little more attention. I was ...
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: The Troupe
We can start when we get about two more male actors and more Wolves. I'll post some tomorrow.
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Boarding School: The good years
*Duncan* I was walking around with Johnathan when I heard some people arguing. I looked at Jon. "Dude, this is not a good way to start off the year. I ...
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Boarding School: The good years
Thanks A.J.!! *Duncan* Ace and Red were really nice with helping me find my room. I instantly liked them when they asked me what I was reading. "So," I said ...
Feb 13, 2010 -
Re: Boarding School: The good years
*Could someone bring Duncan in? I'm not sure how to bring him in.*
Feb 13, 2010 -
Re: The Troupe
Okay, we need to get some guys in now :)
Feb 13, 2010 -
Re: The Troupe
Name: Coraline Seville Gender: Female Actor/Wolf: Actor Talent: Illusionist Physical Appearance: -Height: 5'5 -Weight: 140 -Hair: Long, light brown hair that's usually straight. It goes down to her sh
Feb 13, 2010 -
Re: The Troupe
In 1875, there was a traveling show. The show was called, "The Troupe". Anyone who saw this show was forever changed. This show was a play on every audience member's ...
Feb 12, 2010 -
Re: Good Times
Name: Jared William Colman Age: 17 Gender: Male Physical Appearance: -Height: 6'0 -Weight: 201 -Hair: Light brown and layered down to about his ears -Eyes: Light green -Picture: -Other: He's ...
Feb 12, 2010 -
Re: Good Times
It's officially summer in Ludington, Michigan! School is out, jobs are open, the air is warm, and everyone is pumped. Who's ready for the summer of a lifetime? Here's the ...
Feb 11, 2010 -
Re: Brought to Life
Rose from Vampire Academy!!!
Feb 11, 2010
