User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    I think that we'll start when there are only a few left, so encourage people to join quickly so we can start.

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Words of truth

    When do we get to start? I can't wait. This seems like it would be really fun :D

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Okay, this is AliceRose talking :smt039 and I just want you guys to know that I am REALLY liking this story so far. You guys are great writers and I ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* I left my room to go out to the garden. I was happy, and being in the garden always made me happier. I went over to the rose bed ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Words of truth

    Name: Victoria Age: 20 Gender: Female Personality: quiet and reserved. Very musically talented. Appearance: her eyes: Powers: She has the ability to go into peoples dreams and sometimes, if she ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    No, they have no reflections

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* When I got to the corridor, I just poofed myself back to my room. I didn't feel like walking. I sat on my chaste lounge and sipped a martini ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    :shock: Okay, WhiteTiger, you can make it however you want to. It's your character. :) Anyone else with questions, PM me, okay? I just can't remeber questions and names, so ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    Go for it :D . I want at the max, three forbidden relationships, and we already have two, so hurry and grab the last one. *throws it out* Fight to ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lily* I burst into Vincent's courtroom, not waiting to be announced. Vincent and Judas looked up at me in surprise. "Lily? What are you doing here?" he asked. "I've just ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Yay! I can't wait to see what it is :wink:

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* As I walked to Vincent's courtroom, I felt a disturbance in my head. I walked over to the wall and closed my eyes. I went back into the nightmare ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    THE THEME Okay, this story is set in modern times, but instead of everything being like it is now, there is a war going on between Vampires and Humans, and ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* Darkness surrounded me, as it usually did as I went into a nightmare. I let the emotions of the human wash over me. There was anger, sadness, betrayal. I ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Name: Lilly Age: 19 Gender: Female Species: Tainted Dream Creator Appearance: Lilly can actually change her appearance according to the nightmare to which she creates, but the one she uses ...

    Apr 24, 2009


Sometimes you don’t need metaphors to feel something breaking
— candyhearts