User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    *Emily* We wrapped the show up pretty quickly after that, telling everyone that we would do a free show tomorrow because I wasn't capable of doing anything else. I fell ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    *Riley* I watched as Bristyne shot off down the street after Drake, but I didn't follow. I honestly didn't want the girl to be caught by her. She would probably ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* I watched Leslie walk quickly out of the ballroom. I looked back at Ray and seeing him standing there, looking sad and rejected, I felt a twinge of... sympathy? ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Name: Kate Knowles Age: 17 Appearance: Personality: A caring and nice girl. Will go into detail later Race/power: will post later Background: will post later Other: up for love

    May 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    *Rose* I saw two girls walking towards me when Drake stepped in my way. "You have to come with me, now ." he said, urgency in his voice. I looked ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    O_O Well, um, just have it so that Lilly danced with him alredy, and then send Ray back to her to dance with you. I'm really sorry, I'll try to ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* I looked up at Ray and couldn't help but smile. He looked so lost and forlorn, like a puppy that had lost it's way. "Sure, I'll dance with you." ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    *Rose* I sat down at a table with my drink and looked at the man who sat across from me. I don't know exactly why he sat there, but he ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    *Emily* As I watched the clowns do a little act from my perch up on the bar, I felt something jerk me down. I looked up in surprise, and felt ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Okay, all, I have, dun dun DUUUUUUUN... a new rule. I would really, really like for you all to post at least once every two days if possible, especially during ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    Rose wants to claim him, even though she's dun dun duuuuuuuuuun, a HUMAN!! :D I think it would be fun though. I'm going to PM you in a moment though ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    May I claim Drake? :wink:

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    Okay, cool. Name: Rose Age: 20 Side: Human Personality: Shy around strangers and guys, loud and boisterous around her friends. Is still a virgin (ugh) but would like to change ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Stalker

    Name: Kate Sanders Age: 19 Appearance: This, but with natural red hair. Personality: She is the good girl. Doesn't drink, do drugs, but she does smoke sometimes, and that's only ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    Can I make another character?

    May 5, 2009


I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles