User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: How The Mighty Have Fallen

    The plot The year is 2059, pre-apocalypse. The world is in ruins, evil running the streets of every town and city across the world. The United States of America has ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Spark

    Female 2 Name: Faith O'Connor Age:18 power: none personality: Risa's polar opposite. She's quiet, withdrawn. She isn't as moody as her sister. She isn't too predictable though. She and her ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Sorry it's taken me forever. Just had a bit of writer's block :wink: *Lilly* I was slumped against the dresser, where Vincent had left me. Tears fell from my eyes. ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: We'll Speak easy in the Cardboard Kingdom.

    name: Meg Trapp age: 17 sex: Female height: 5'3 Personality: Very quiet and shy. Anti social to the extreme. Very creative. Appearance: Description: Her parents are gravekeepers, and she was ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    *Melody* I watched as Ana went off in the other direction, cutting off purses and bumping into men and taking their money while they weren't paying attention. I turned back ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Row

    Name: Christine (Blue Eyes) Marble Gender: Female Age: 22 Appearance: Personality: Tough but quiet. She likes to keep to herself and doesn't really have any friends. History: Grew up as ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    *Emily* After what Ashlyn asked me, it got me thinking. What if someone had messed with my wires? It made a little more sense, but the only person I didn't ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Stalker

    Can we start yet? PREASE?!?!?!?

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* I sat at my table, sipping on my diet cherry coke, thinking about all kinds of things. How I was before I was Tainted, though I couldn't remember much ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    *Melody* The plan changed when Ana and I watched as Luke ran away from the prince, guards running after him, leaving the prince unguarded. Now or never, I guess. I ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* I was thinking about the night before when I entered the nightmare. I had finally gotten Vincent to cheer up and he actually raced me back to the castle. ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    *Rose* I woke up with cool air caressing my face, and the feeling that I weighed nothing. Was I high? I opened my eyes only to look up into Drake's ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Name: Melody Shumaker Gender: Female Age: 16 What you are and can do: Melody is a peasant, and an undercover pickpocket who hopes to leave her village one day and ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* As I sat there on the ground I saw a figure rise up into the sky, massive black wings pushing at the air, trying to get away from where ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    LaReina, I'm gonna bring you in, okay? *Lilly* As I stood there with Vincent, the Dream creator that ruined my nightmare, Becca, marched up to him and said, "May I ...

    May 10, 2009


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage