User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    *Rose* I was getting seriously tired of being picked up and man handled, and this bitch.... oh, she was really starting to piss me off. I turned to look at ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    I'll post soon. Sorry, I've been busy :wink:

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Me too, ya'll :wink: btw, where's Incog?

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Okay, here are my characters :wink: Name: Calliope (ca-lie-op-e) Age: 1,000 (looks 19) Gender: female God/Goddess of: Thieves Appearance: History: One of the first gods created, Cal started the Thiefe

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    I call a spot for a Goddess of Thieves and a God of war

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *Cassia* We settled in quickly and started to set out our game plan. On the jet, there was a huge screen used for many things, mainly as a computer. Malcolm ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *Cassia* I sat in class, trying so hard not to fall asleep as Mr. Grant taught us the proper way to conjugate Russian verbs. My parents had taught me Russian ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Hey, we have enough to start!

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Hey, phantom, would you be the techie for the red team? Bolt called the black team, so...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    The Plot: In the deep forests of Montana lies a large academy that has turned out many world famous spies. You know the movie, "Mr. and Mrs. Smith"? That movie ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: How The Mighty Have Fallen

    *Lucy* Cole and I looked up as Matt came back from the bathroom. ""You know, we should really pick a new shit spot, that one is really really bad." he ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Spark

    Sure :D

    May 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Okay, I'm continuing the post from earlier *Lilly* I didn't jump when he shot her. In fact, I didn't even acknowledge it. I just smiled. He stepped closer to me, ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: How The Mighty Have Fallen

    I'll be your best friend ^_^

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: How The Mighty Have Fallen

    Oka, I'm going to tell everyone now that Texan is the ONLY one who can post another profile. We needed more girls and she offered one. When she posts, we ...

    May 27, 2009


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew