User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* I stood frozen, as I watched Joshua transform from a normal looking dream creator into a... I honestly had no idea what he was. Now, he had one white ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Haunted

    Hey. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be gone for about 2 weeks. Please try and keep my characters and this story book alive. Thanks!

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Hey, everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I'll be gone for about 2 weeks. Groundings, don't you hate them? I'll sneak back on as offten as I ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Haunted

    Alrighty, I think we can start. *Julia* I walk these halls every day, all day. I must say, a change of scenery would be very nice. It was okay when ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *Cassia* We walked to Tienanmen Square from that point on. We were quick and quiet out on the streets. It was two a.m., but when we got there, there were ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Haunted

    Okay, people, NO MORE GIRLS!!! We need some testosterone :wink: We need about four more characters (preferably 3 ghosts & 1 human) Thanks! :D

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Haunted

    My ghost Name: Julia Rosalie Clark Age: 114 (looks 20) Birthday: January 21, 1875 Death day: May 12, 1895 Personality: Quiet and charming, although she can have a nasty temper. ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Haunted

    The Plot Welcome to the Lady of Care Hospital. Built in 1858, it was open for 153 years before being abandoned. Half of the building was an insane asylum. More ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* I walked out to the gardens, feeling drained emotionally and physically. I knew I must have looked awful, but I didn't care too much. The fountain was on, and ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    "Rose... Rose, wake up." I distantly heard my name being called and I shifted slightly. "Rose, darling, wake up. Tell me you're okay." I opened my eyes to see Drake ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    I'm withdrawing :( Sorry guys

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    *Emily* I froze at the sight of Gabriel in my living room. Why was he here? Didn't he know when we was not wanted? I moved over to him and ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    Name: Alexia (Lexi) Bellman Age: 18 Appearance: personality: She's your typical bad ass. She hates stupid people and people who are fake. She gets good grades and smokes on occasion. ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *Cassia* I was in the room that I shared with Elmira planning the next days events. We would be going on a "field trip" to the tomb of Mao Zedong. ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *Cassia* Mira, Malcolm, Rob, and myself were all back at the apartment. I was in the room that I shared with Mira and was reading the journal that Dad gave ...

    Jun 7, 2009


No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.
— Daisy Bates