User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    Well, I'd like to get about all of them full before we start.

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    *Alexia* I was laying on my bed when my father came in with a letter. He threw it at me without saying anything and walked out again. I glared that ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Name: Hope Rosenthaw Age: 19 Occupation: college student Appearace: She has curly dark blonde hair that falls to the middle of her back. She has dark blue eyes and is ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    Here's my character for the female guardian: Name: Annette Age: 1,000 Birthday: she doesn't quite remember Death Day: she isn't dead What's on Their Grave Stone (if they have one): ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    Welcome to Black Cemetary, one of the nicest graveyards in the world, shared by many races. with hills upon hills covered in graves, crypts, and mosoleums. It appears to be ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    Name: Alexia *Lexia* Serrano Age: 17 Gender: female Word found on card: night Appearance: [url][/url] Personality: quiet and reserved, but she defends her friends to the death History: will tell ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* I opened my eyes slowly. I was back in my chambers, alone, but the feeling of complete happiness was almost overwhelming. I got up from my bed slowly, making ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* "I love you Lilly, and you never knew that, I loved you and it is too late." Those words made my heart soar. There are no other words for ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    I'll post really soon everyone!!! It'll be out Tuesday!! :wink:

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* I saw Vincent standing with a woman, his hand on her cheek, lips curved into a misery filled smile. I decided it was the perfect time to do this. ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    *Melissa* I stood on the boat, excitement coursing through my veins. I couldn't belive that I, Melissa Calliope Gaia Diakos, was chosen for this special program. The island was absolutly ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Yeah, she just doesn't trust him, which makes her a good spy.

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Yeah, sorry about that :) I kind of got into it *Lilly* I was furious . I got back to my room and grabbed the first thing I saw and ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    Oh, oh, I really shouldn't.... but if you insist :D Name: Melissa (Lissa) Diakos Country: Greece Age: 16 Personality: She is loud and friendly. She doesn't gossip about people, but ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Go to the DT and I'll explain it all there.

    Jun 16, 2009


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena