User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I will be gone from tomorrow to next Saturday, and I don't think I'll have a computer, so do what ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Umm, I'm lost. Could someone PM me with what the heck is going on? Please?

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    *Hope* I looked up to see who I had knocked into. I saw the gardener, and I had seen him before, but for the life of me I couldn't remember ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    *Hope* I couldn't stop my eyes from narrowing slightly. "He's been fine." I said, my voice as stoic as my face. He obviously knew of the troubles at home, because ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    *Hope* I walked into Richard's house, my mind calculating why he had invited me here. He didn't like me, and he hadn't invited my father, so why me? I walked ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    ****Sorry it's taken me so long**** *Marlie* I looked from my schedule, from the map that Maria drew me, to the room in front of me. It said Trig over ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bubble Land

    Name: Narcissica (Sissica) Age: 17 Pixie/ Human: Pixie Appearance: Hair: Black, down to the middle of her back, and very curly Eyes: a blue so bright it's almost white Complexion: ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    *Marlie-Vampire* I looked up at the people who had come into my room, surprised. I didn't know that we would have a room mate, but I guess that's how it ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Okay, I PMed Phantom, but I guess I should put this up. Maria and Marlie are the roomies! They are the ones rooming together. Lizzifer and I PMed all this ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    *Marlie* We pulled up to the House, and my heart sped up. Misery stirred in my arms, and I started petting her out of nervous habit. We stopped, and without ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Name: Marlie Adams Age: 17 Gender: female Species: vampire Appearance: Long, curly auburn hair and bright blue eyes. She stands at 5'3, and is curvy. Personality: quiet, but friendly, and ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    Definately

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    Okie doke. I think that is a good plan.

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    Well, if you guys would make another profile, that would be great. And if you want, you can take the ones that have been "reserved", because no one has made ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    *Annette* Hard time here and everywhere you go Times is harder than ever been before [s]People goin, floor to floor[/s] And the people are driftin' from door to door Can't ...

    Jul 14, 2009


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19