User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: The Muses

    YAY!!! We can finally start!! *Clio* Today was like any other day here in the Forrest. The sun was shining, the birds singing sweetly, and a cool breeze was blowing. ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Gunslingers

    Name: Olivia Bryn Age: 19 Time with the Agency: 1 yr. 6 mths. Gender: female Appearance(if a pic, try to use a real person): She always wears this cross necklace: ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Smile

    Name: Thisbe Markolus Age: 17 History: After her mom died when she was eight, her pitiful excuse for a father started drinking and doing all kinds of drugs, which led ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    I know!! I want it to start too! Does anyone else want a character?

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    We'll start as soon as all of the Muses are accounted for :smt003

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    Okay, I've decided that everyone (if they want to) can have another character, maybe even another after that, although I think that I might have to take out a couple ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    Okay, will everyone who signed up for this go tell a friend about it and BEG them to join? We don't have even close to the ammount to even assign ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Mummy's Revenge

    Name: Katherine (Kate) MacManus Age: 20 Gender: female Nationality: Irish Weapon of choice: Semi automatic pistol Looks: She has light mix of brown eyes and green eyes, more green than ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    Okay, to EmmaJane's question: You can't have more than one character right now, but if no one picks them by the time we want to start or we don't have ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    Long ago, in Ancient Greece, the gods ruled high above the earth atop of Mount Olympus. Zeus, the king of the gods, one day found the beautiful Mnemosyne lounging on ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Where is everyone? What happened to not letting this die?!

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    *Hope* I was nervous. That encounter with Nicole shook me up. I had known that there was a chance of our call being tapped, that was why we had spoken ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    *Hope* I couldn't stop shaking slightly after Richard left the room after threatening to have me killed. I knew he wasn't lying, because in the documents that I have at ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    *Hope* "I know, Hope." Richard said, a stern expression on his face. I knew this would come at some point, but I had just wished it was when I was ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Hey everyone. I'll be gone from tomorrow (Saturday) to next Saturday. Please keep Marlie alive for me and do what you will with her. Thanks! :wink:

    Jul 31, 2009


The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
— Unknown