User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    *Nera-Pluto* I will be the first one to admit that I panicked when I heard that my mother was there. I looked to the Saturn mirror and touched it quickly. ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    *Nera- Pluto* "My queen?" I looked to my right and saw my best friend and advisor, Zedra, looking at me. "Yes?" I asked quietly. That was me. Always quiet. "The ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    Do whatever you want. Your planet, your rules

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    Okay everybody, we can start. If you know anyone who'd like to take Uranus or Venus just have them make a character. Have fun with it. Oh I had a ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    Okay everyone, we need guys now! No more females unless you want the sun goddess. Thanks :wink:

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    Name: Nera Soulth Gender: Female Planet: Pluto Personality: Cold, calculating, and distant, just like her planet. Appearance: Her eyes look like this Major Cities on Your Planet: Cerberus, Elysian, an

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    The goddess of the sun looked with compassionate eyes at the nine figures curled into fetal position in front of her. They were everything she had wanted in children. They ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    *Clio* I couldn't believe it. My father, the one whom I hadn't seen in years, was right there in front of me. He didn't look any different than the last ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    *Clio* I looked at the dresses in awe. I didn't know that Poly owned such beautiful things. Perhaps that was one of the things she had asked Father for the ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    *Clio* I hadn't moved from my spot ever since Cal left. I was nervous, wondering if Father would say that he didn't want to come, that he didn't want to ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    *Clio* I stared at Calliope incredulously. "You know we can't go to Olympus. Hera knows we exist and-" "Hera allows me to visit every once and a while." she said. ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    *Clio* I looked at my oldest sister for a moment. "Cal, I've been thinking lately." "Oh no!" she said dramatically, sitting down next to me. "I hate it when you ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    Sorry I haven't posted much. I've been really busy lately but I promise I'll post tomorrow. :)k

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Gunslingers

    *Olivia* I struggled keeping up with him. Dimitri had insisted on training today, even though it was supposed to be every one's day off. I kept dodging punches and kicks, ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Smile

    Could someone help me out by bringing Thisbe in?

    Sep 7, 2009


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee