User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: The Inferno

    Name: Gabe Rio Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: Personality: Smart, defiant, personable. He knows how to talk to people but he also knows when to keep his mouth shut when ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Victorian London

    Name: Emily Jane West Age: 17 Family: Father, older brother Todd, middle brother Toby, and little sister, Julia and her twin, Jack. Hair: Curly platinum blond. Generally worn down, but ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Victorian London

    I'd like to be Emily :) Qucik question: Can we make a profile for them?

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deliverance

    Name: Jasey Madison Age: 19 Weight: 143 SecTor: Bullets Appearance: Jase is a bad-ass in looks and personality. Her jet black hair is cut short in the back and gets ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    ****************** I'm writing for a Goddess ****************** Name: Evra What age they look like: 20-25 Appearance: What they control: She controls everything associated with the night, including dr

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    *Stryker* We walked back to my place in silence. The only time we talked was when we formaly introduced ourselves. "I'm Stryker, by the way." I said, sneaking a glance ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    *Stryker* When I looked behind me to see a girl holding a pathetic looking gun at me, I almost couldn't hold in a little giggle. She was going to hurt ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    C'mon guys, please don't let this die!!

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    *Stryker* I looked down into the blue water of the Atlantic Ocean, and the dead fish floating on top of it. The water was tainted. Lucky for me, I had ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    *Nera-Pluto* I watched as workers from Mercury landed on the space strip. It had been a few hours since Sunshine finally relented in letting me come back to my planet. ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Name: Stryker May Age: 19 Gender: male Appearance: Personality: Dominating, he generally has to be in charge of everything, or he feels weak. He's also very passionate about everything he ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    *Nera-Pluto* I was shaking with rage, and I hissed when Sunshine put rubbing alcohol on one of my wounds. How could she do this to me? Did she not understand ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    *Nera-Pluto* When I really cleared my head, the first thing I saw was Krissy. Then, I realized where I was. "No!" I shouted. "You have to take me back! Take ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    *Nera-Pluto* I arrived back on my planet in record time, half an hour. I looked in horror as I saw warriors from Andromeda attacking my people. I ran inside my ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    *Nera-Pluto* About halfway to Saturn, my portable looking glass started to glow. I frowned and touched it. Kreighton was on the other side, and he was looking very frightened. "My ...

    Sep 30, 2009


Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening