-
Re: Area 52
Name- Eris Age- 17 Role- Other, Illusionist History- will post later Physical Description (pictures are fine)- Personality- Dark and mysterious. She doesn't usually get close to people, but she does ...
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: Area 52
I'd like to be the illusionist. I'll post my profile today or tomorrow :)
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: ~Zodiac~
*Jasey* "Well, ya'll already know my name is Jasey. I just want it known," I looked pointedly at Adam, "That I hate being petted." "But you're so pretty." He said ...
Jan 13, 2010 -
Re: Light Academy
Morroi and human!
Jan 13, 2010 -
Re: Prodigy Children
Name: Elaine Hicks Gender: Female Age: 16 Best Subject(s): Ballet (if that's okay) Worst subject: Math Appearance: -Hair color, length: Golden brown with soft curls down to the middle of ...
Jan 12, 2010 -
Re: ~Zodiac~
So...I'm a bit lost. Can someone PM me and tell me what the heck is going on?
Jan 12, 2010 -
Re: ~Zodiac~
*Jasey* My eye twitched a little as the annoying one kept petting me. I didn't like being petted. I turned quickly and nipped at the annoying one. He must've thought ...
Jan 10, 2010 -
Re: ~Zodiac~
I'm really confused too. I wrote it first so that I became human, but then it was written that I was a horse again, so do I need to edit, ...
Jan 10, 2010 -
Re: ~Zodiac~
*Jasey* The tiger had talked to me. I stood, frozen with shock, and was about to answer him, but two humans walked over to us, but they completely ignored me. ...
Jan 10, 2010 -
Re: ~Zodiac~
*Jasey* I trotted down the street, my head down, attempting not to draw any attention to my horse form. I hated New York. I missed the wide open plains of ...
Jan 10, 2010 -
Re: ~Zodiac~
Name: Jasey Matheson Age: 19 Gender: Female Animal: Horse Appearance: Personality: She's strong willed at times but usually she's very docile and sweet. She likes to be around people and ...
Jan 5, 2010 -
Re: The Fox
*Dahlia* I opened my eyes slowly and I saw everyone looking at Alasdair, who was slumped against the wall. I licked my dry lips. "Is he okay?" I croaked. Every ...
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: ~Zodiac~
Horse!!! (please :) ) I'll make a girl if that's okay
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: Death rise
Name- Scarlett 'Scar' Monahan Age- 21 Gender- Female Personality-She isn't fake. If she hates you, she makes your life a living hell. If she likes you, she won't. She usually ...
Jan 2, 2010 -
Re: Death rise
I'll save a spot!!!
Jan 1, 2010
