User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Could someone try and bring in Virginia? I don't really know where to put her.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    *Virginia* "Oh, my God. Oh, my God!" I repeated this multiple times as I ran after the guy from the coffee shop. The SOB stole the package! I have no ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    *Virginia* I walked up to Silvia's apartment. She had given me a key to something that she couldn't come and get herself. She said that when I take the object ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    *Antonio* I eventually got tired of playing and decided to go and walk about. I walked around the foyer, where the other guests were mingling and having a good time, ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Name: Virginia Blane Age: 23 Appearance: Personality: Virginia is outspoken and opinionated. She has a lot of different views than her colleagues, such as God exists and that the big ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    *Antonio* I was back in my room after dinner, strumming my guitar absentmindedly. It was a little song my father had taught me, called "Spanish Romance". I laid my head ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    *Antonio* The girl, Cassie, had her arm politely around mine as I escorted her to dinner. She was pretty, with beautiful brown hair and big brown eyes that sparkled. She ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    *Antonio* I walked into my room with my bag over my shoulder. Senoritas home was astonishingly beautiful. My room was large, with a king sized bed in the middle. I ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Ahh! O.O I am sooooooo sorry XD *Elaine* The boy named Alex stood a couple of inches taller than me, but he looked terribly uncomfortable. After an awkward silence, I ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    I'd like to make a girl who has the power of illusion. Thanks!

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    Would anyone be interested in having their girl character be Antonio's love interest? If so, just PM me :smt003

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    Name: Antonio (Anton) Cortez State of Origin (Please have some variety =]): Arizona Age: 22 Gender (Try to keep it even people): Male History: Antonio grew up without his mother. ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    *Elaine* I was sitting alone, just watching the others meet each other. I wanted to watch before I joined in on the conversation. There were all types of prodigies here. ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    Hmmm, I think I'll join :)

    Jan 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Prodigy Children DT

    Could Elaine be friends with Alex and Eph? I think it'd be more fun if we did have the villains come to us so we could go on the run. ...

    Jan 17, 2010


Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath