User avatar

AliceRose

  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years DT

    Duncan wouldn't mind :)

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    It's officially summer in Ludington, Michigan! School is out, jobs are open, the air is warm, and everyone is pumped. Who's ready for the summer of a lifetime? Here's the ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: That's So Edward

    I must say, I thought it was pretty darn funny! I could just imagine Robert Pattinson doing that to get a fan girl off his back. Sitting and snarfing down ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Memoirs of a Monster: A Fictional Tale of Nazi Germany

    Excellent prolouge!! I love the whole aspect of the narrorator not thinking that he is everything, but knowing it. It really puts an almost subtle notion to the fact that ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: (Attempted) Photography.

    OMG!!! I loooooove this! I'm a photographer myself, but I've never been able to get that perfect angle to do what you did. I want a copy lol This isn't ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight Falls.

    It's a nice picture, but I don't think that it could be considered a sunset. The sunset has a massive array of colors, and this didn't. I agree with Kimithy ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Amazing Books

    I really enjoyed Lock and Key. I love Sarah Dessen.

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Portrait of the Artist as a Dying Caesar

    I liked it for three reasons: 1.) It was relatively historically accurate. I've been taking Latin the last two years and we went through a big section about Nero. I ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years DT

    Duncan will room with Jonathan!

    Feb 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years DT

    Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Rose from Vampire Academy!!!

    Feb 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years DT

    Anyone want to room with Duncan? :smt003

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Name: Duncan Francis Brady Age: 17 Grade: 11 Gender: male Physical Appearance: -Nationality: Irish American -Height: 6'2 -Weight: 230 -Hair: Golden Brown -Eyes: Jade green -Picture: -Other: Thin and l

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    *Virginia* What did I say to that? I had no idea what was in that package. All I knew was that it was important. What was something else that was ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    I'll post soon. I've just been really busy, but thanks for bringing me in Billy :)

    Jan 30, 2010


A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost