User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: Good Times

    *Jared* So, I will be sneaking Anna out of her place on Friday at eleven. Sweetness. I was checking my email when Mark called me. "Hey, man. What's up?" "Not ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Do whatever you'd like :)

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    I'm going to be gone till Thursday. I'm hoping we'll get a few more people, and even if we don't I think it would be okay if we started on ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    I'm sorry guys, but I'll be gone till Thrusday. Just go ahead with the story and keep Jared alive for me. Thanks!

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    I'll be gone until Thursday. Could you guys please keep Duncan in the loop? It'd be much appreciated!

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    Yeah, White Shadow, we totally need more people, and it would be great if you could make a guy. Thanks! *Jared* It was the first Thursday of the summer. I ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    *Duncan* We arrived at the skate park soon enough. Everyone seemed pretty cool, even the surly chick, who probably could be but just needed a little more attention. I was ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    We can start when we get about two more male actors and more Wolves. I'll post some tomorrow.

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    *Duncan* I was walking around with Johnathan when I heard some people arguing. I looked at Jon. "Dude, this is not a good way to start off the year. I ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Thanks A.J.!! *Duncan* Ace and Red were really nice with helping me find my room. I instantly liked them when they asked me what I was reading. "So," I said ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    *Could someone bring Duncan in? I'm not sure how to bring him in.*

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Okay, we need to get some guys in now :)

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Name: Coraline Seville Gender: Female Actor/Wolf: Actor Talent: Illusionist Physical Appearance: -Height: 5'5 -Weight: 140 -Hair: Long, light brown hair that's usually straight. It goes down to her sh

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    In 1875, there was a traveling show. The show was called, "The Troupe". Anyone who saw this show was forever changed. This show was a play on every audience member's ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    Name: Jared William Colman Age: 17 Gender: Male Physical Appearance: -Height: 6'0 -Weight: 201 -Hair: Light brown and layered down to about his ears -Eyes: Light green -Picture: -Other: He's ...

    Feb 12, 2010


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox