User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Name: Lilly Age: 19 Gender: Female Species: Tainted Dream Creator Appearance: Lilly can actually change her appearance according to the nightmare to which she creates, but the one she uses ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Day 1

    I really like how you wrote this for two reasons: 1) I am an overweight person and you pretty much mailed it on the head how someone like that would ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: I've Got Your Picture *One*

    It had been three and a half years since I had seen or really heard from Jack. He didn’t even come home for the holidays, claiming that he was much ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: dealeated

    Well, I really liked what you did, and this isn't much of a review since I'm not really much of a nitpicky person. I really enjoyed it and I hope ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Life, Love, and Chocolate (Ch. 1)

    I thought that this was really good :) I really liked how much detail you went into about Clay, although I would like to know a tad bit more about ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'll Ruin Her

    Whoa :shock: . I did NOT see that one coming. Her mother? Damn, that sucks. If it's yours, I'm really sorry that something like that happened to you. No one ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I am Mentally Ill

    WOW!! I thought that that was excellent!! I really like how you "tried" to explain how her hair was, how you said that it was something you had to see ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Chapter 1 Pt 3

    OH MY GODDNESS!!! I really like this story so far, and usually I'm not the kind of girl who goes for that kind of thing. I really like the way ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Name: Ember (Em, Emmy) Rose Barakath Age: 17 Grade: 11 Description:[url] Personality: Emmy is the girl who's nice and quiet, but if you make her mad, guard your loins boys. ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Horrors You've Never Seen Before 2

    When I woke up later, I was being jerked around in a carriage, with a splitting headache and my hands in shackles. I looked to see Olga and Anya across ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: First Chapter of My Romantic Comedy

    I was not going to be able to write for a while for I was sick. I would write it, either, "because I was sick", or "for a while, for ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Little Girl in the Basement

    When we first got to the castle a month ago, I immediately fed Pink the most extravagant dinner the poor thing probably had. If I had written that, I would've ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pomegrante Seeds- i (his world)

    WOW!! I really liked it! I love this kind of thing anyway, but you write it really well. I would like to know how they look though, but keep it ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Horros You've Never Seen Before 1

    It isn't that great right now, but it will get better. I promise. The day is July 16, the year 1918. That was the night in which my family and ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: I've Got Your Picture *Prologue*

    2005 Today was one of the worst days of my life. My best friend Jack was leaving me. I tried so hard not to be bitter. It was a big ...

    Apr 14, 2009


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott