User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    *Coraline* I was looking at masks when I saw Carmen come into the shop. I never really liked her. I always thought she was two faced and always had a ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    It's totally fine! If you have any questions just contact me ;)

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    To answer Phantom's question, I'm just going by differant fiction books that I've read. I'm going to pretend that the whole virgin thing only lasted until the end of the ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    There can be multiple campers with the same parents :smt002 Half sibling, anyone? lol

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Name: Artemesia Coretta (Goes by Cori) Age: 16 Gender: Female Parent: Artemis Personality: Quiet and stubborn. She is very compassionate towards animals and children, but she's adamant about staying p

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Erm....have people forgotten that it's 1875?....lol

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    It's 2015, nine years after the great Percy Jackson. Camp Half-Blood still provides a safe haven for many demi-gods. The gods still have in place the law that says Zeus, ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hero

    Hero Name: Nyx Identity: Artemesia Morroni Power: She controls illusions and shadows. She is in her element at night. Costume: But it's black and she doesn't wear the headband. History: ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    *Coraline* That shop owner was was out of line. Devi and Lovie stalked off, leaving me there by myself. This man needed to pay. I called out to Noah. When ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    *Jared* We all splashed around for a bit when I noticed that Jackie wasn't with us. I climbed out of the lake and dried myself off. Johnny saw me. "What ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    *Coraline* We arrived in Venice in a few hours. Everyone got out of our little caravan and started setting up for our next show. Harold had us gather around. "Alright ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    *Jared* I blasted All Time Low as I drove my van packed full of people to the State Park. Mark sat up in front with me and Annie, Jack, Johnny, ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    oookay, let us start!! *Coraline* We were leaving Florence and going to Venice for our next show. The other members of The Troupe rode in the caravan behind the large ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    *Duncan* I looked down at Red, who was cradling her wrist to her chest. "That son of a bitch." I murmured to myself. Red heard me and looked up at ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Very soon. Just let me get a real computer back in my house and then I'll start us off. :)

    Feb 18, 2010


It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer