User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    I guess I'll take it. *Lilly* Vincent took me to his wing of the castle. It was darker than mine. He took me into a room with a small dining ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    *Emily* As Georgie left, the spotlight switched to me once again. Fifty feet below me, Dani and the other animal tamers were taking their things out quickly, "Wasn't that amazing?" ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    *Emily* Now, wasn't she amazing?" I asked the audience, who cheered in applause. "Well, if you thought that was amazing, stick around for more, because our show is no where ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    *Emily* I heard a "Good luck" being spoken, but I couldn't turn and say thanks. The curtain was open and I had to go. I walked into the center of ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Okay um, here's the order Emily Drina Georgie Dani Leon Ashlyn Jaelle Ellie Reana any other acts you want to add and then we all end together If you have ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Well, I think that we have enough people to start. I also want to add that if you want to make a second character, that's cool too. I'll probably do ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Hell yeah they have magicians!! :elephant:

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    This is the story of the Black Rose Circus, one of the most famous in the world. The Black Rose Circus was founded by a man named Ross Jenson. The ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Autism, Tourette's OCD: A Misunderstood Truth

    Wow. That was very informative. I understand some of the things you said, because my best friend at my old school had Tourettes. It wasn't as bad as your is, ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* The palace was in full throttle prepping for the ball. Servants were running through the halls, putting up decorations, and trying to make everything perfect for the evening. I ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Angel in my Arms

    Awww, why'd you stop? I usually don't like that kind of thing, but you wrote it well. I kind of wished that you had explained more about Steel and his ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: One Escape

    Wow. That was pretty good, but kind of depressing. Personally, I like the longer stanzas. My mind can't always go with the really short lines. I have short attention span. ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    Okay guys. One three, you can start. One... Two... Three! Write your hearts out!!!!! :lol:

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* The next morning I woke up in a somewhat chipper mood. I got up, got dressed, and decided to go down and walk the grounds. It's what I tried ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* "If you go to the ball with Ray..." I said, trying to think about something that wouldn't hurt me completely, but still sound appealing to her. "I'll give you ...

    Apr 27, 2009


Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour