User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    *Melody* I watched as Ana went off in the other direction, cutting off purses and bumping into men and taking their money while they weren't paying attention. I turned back ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    :smt046 I'm actually a fan of the books, but I HATED the movie. I love the part where he was asking her out and she was like, you shot me, ...

    May 19, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Lord Capulet and Juliet, the conventional relationship

    I thought that was an excellent article. In my English class we've just finished Act III and I pretty much agree with everything that you said, except for one thing. ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Row

    Name: Christine (Blue Eyes) Marble Gender: Female Age: 22 Appearance: Personality: Tough but quiet. She likes to keep to herself and doesn't really have any friends. History: Grew up as ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    *Emily* After what Ashlyn asked me, it got me thinking. What if someone had messed with my wires? It made a little more sense, but the only person I didn't ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Stalker

    Can we start yet? PREASE?!?!?!?

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* I sat at my table, sipping on my diet cherry coke, thinking about all kinds of things. How I was before I was Tainted, though I couldn't remember much ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    *Melody* The plan changed when Ana and I watched as Luke ran away from the prince, guards running after him, leaving the prince unguarded. Now or never, I guess. I ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* I was thinking about the night before when I entered the nightmare. I had finally gotten Vincent to cheer up and he actually raced me back to the castle. ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    *Rose* I woke up with cool air caressing my face, and the feeling that I weighed nothing. Was I high? I opened my eyes only to look up into Drake's ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Name: Melody Shumaker Gender: Female Age: 16 What you are and can do: Melody is a peasant, and an undercover pickpocket who hopes to leave her village one day and ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* As I sat there on the ground I saw a figure rise up into the sky, massive black wings pushing at the air, trying to get away from where ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    LaReina, I'm gonna bring you in, okay? *Lilly* As I stood there with Vincent, the Dream creator that ruined my nightmare, Becca, marched up to him and said, "May I ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    *Emily* We wrapped the show up pretty quickly after that, telling everyone that we would do a free show tomorrow because I wasn't capable of doing anything else. I fell ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    *Riley* I watched as Bristyne shot off down the street after Drake, but I didn't follow. I honestly didn't want the girl to be caught by her. She would probably ...

    May 9, 2009


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne