User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *Cassia* We settled in quickly and started to set out our game plan. On the jet, there was a huge screen used for many things, mainly as a computer. Malcolm ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *Cassia* I sat in class, trying so hard not to fall asleep as Mr. Grant taught us the proper way to conjugate Russian verbs. My parents had taught me Russian ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Hey, we have enough to start!

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Hey, phantom, would you be the techie for the red team? Bolt called the black team, so...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    The Plot: In the deep forests of Montana lies a large academy that has turned out many world famous spies. You know the movie, "Mr. and Mrs. Smith"? That movie ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: How The Mighty Have Fallen

    *Lucy* Cole and I looked up as Matt came back from the bathroom. ""You know, we should really pick a new shit spot, that one is really really bad." he ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Spark

    Sure :D

    May 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Okay, I'm continuing the post from earlier *Lilly* I didn't jump when he shot her. In fact, I didn't even acknowledge it. I just smiled. He stepped closer to me, ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: How The Mighty Have Fallen

    I'll be your best friend ^_^

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: How The Mighty Have Fallen

    Oka, I'm going to tell everyone now that Texan is the ONLY one who can post another profile. We needed more girls and she offered one. When she posts, we ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: How The Mighty Have Fallen

    The plot The year is 2059, pre-apocalypse. The world is in ruins, evil running the streets of every town and city across the world. The United States of America has ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Spark

    Female 2 Name: Faith O'Connor Age:18 power: none personality: Risa's polar opposite. She's quiet, withdrawn. She isn't as moody as her sister. She isn't too predictable though. She and her ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Sorry it's taken me forever. Just had a bit of writer's block :wink: *Lilly* I was slumped against the dresser, where Vincent had left me. Tears fell from my eyes. ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fate Calling

    Okay, it was written well. I couldn't find too many grammatical errors, or spelling either, but I just didn't think that it was that great. You just went so quickly ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: We'll Speak easy in the Cardboard Kingdom.

    name: Meg Trapp age: 17 sex: Female height: 5'3 Personality: Very quiet and shy. Anti social to the extreme. Very creative. Appearance: Description: Her parents are gravekeepers, and she was ...

    May 24, 2009


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom